Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the birth of nadia wardina




















babe and I gave our old friend a visit. hahas. as promised, i've uploaded the pictures. hahas. the babygirl is damn adorable.

babe and I talked about our future on the way home. it's a fact that both of us are getting older as each day passes by. it's the right time to search for my significant half. sat down and had a conversation with mum about my love life. she commented on my previous boyfriends. hahas. i've to agree/disagree to some of her views. hahas. but i know she will definitely give blessings whoever i'm with in years to come as long as the guy treats me nicely.

the future lies in your hands. i don't really believe in this adage fully. hahas. i thought i've found the love of my life but it's a pity he didn't feel the same way about us. the thought of having someone new is like a fear's knife edge streaking down my spine. scary. you will never know what God has planned for you. hahas.

listening to time for miracles over and over again. never get tired of it.

It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile

Every kiss I can't forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

The future I cannot forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying


like you much more than you'll ever realize...and much more than ill ever let myself believe.i believe Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, and to those who still love even though they've been hurt. Everyone says you only fall in love once but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall again and again in love with you. i've always dreamt of being the mother of your children. it's sad that that dream will not come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment