Tuesday, September 1, 2009

girls , i miss you oh so much



this was eons ago . hahas . look at the bloody ugly short hair . mum says i look like dad . hahas . oh wells . i'm grateful that ket bother to upload pictures of us in the past . omg, how much we've grown . we were so infantile back then and our clique was notorious for our vanity, our attitude and many more. always the 'hot favourites' for our DM . hahas . hilarious whenever we thought of it . years have passed by, we all are leading our own private lives but no matter what these memories will definitely remain fresh in our minds . hahas . oh wells, i miss you girls .




caught this movie today with my schoolmates . a unique storyline . it has a happy ending . i wonder when's mine ? hahas -


you just sucks dude . seriously, big time .

i have no idea why i'm having this heavy feeling . it's like i'm terribly disappointed or perhaps unhappy about something ): maybe because hari raya is approaching .

a particular paragraph from a blogger. what she expressed in her blog is similar to what i've been feeling and i didn't manage to put it into words .

I believe everything happens for a reason. I keep telling myself over & over again that this may be God's way of leading me to the route that brings blessings....in disguise.
I thought many stuffs for a good, long period. I felt I was confused and much in need of an answer. I tried searching for it, almost got it even. But sooner or later, I was bound to realize what is, is ; you can examine it a hundred times over and over again and still have no answers. There's so much that I don't understand, so much that seems like it should be explained, but at this point they're things we have to realize for ourselves.
Let nature take it's course, I guess.





precisely, there are no more explanations or reasons . it just happened . be a woman, accept the pain truth . lift up your head , wipe those meaningless tears and smile . you will never know who will fall for that smile . i have another shot in life to be happy . it's just the matter of time . as each day passes by, i'm one day closer to meeting the right guy . he's just out there waiting for me (: who are you, what's your name and how do you look like ? PERFECT .


and the other day after tuition, this song was being sung at the pub near my tuition place : cut like a knife . a particular verse that i simply love

When I pretend when I smile
to fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
it's just a show
I'm on a stage day or night
through my charades
but how can I disguise
what's in my eyes

and yes, i'm deeply wounded . it's not easy . A's are coming . i need to muster some courage to go through this alone . god's will (: it hurts when you say your presence is not important . you fail to see that i need you to be there because my future was you . too bad for me uh ? hahas . whatever -


this year, i'm wearing red and white (:

No comments:

Post a Comment