Monday, June 22, 2009

no one can make me laugh as much as you do

i've rebonded my hair together with my sister. it's much more manageable now, no more ugly curls. i hate my fringe though ): and i feel like dying my hair soft brown !

the last week of holidays is finally here. groans- H1N1, grant our wishes please :D

mum bought me a pair of coloured lenses. hahas.

and for the first time in my entire life, i finished eating a MCSPICY burger. lols. i didn't know the chicken was that succulent and juicy. hahas.

He holds me when I start to cry. Makes me smile with just his eyes. Shares my hopes, dreams, and fears. Wipes away all my tears. I love him without regret. I just haven't found him yet.


when i'm with him, i felt so disgusted with myself. it felt so wrong that the guy i was meeting wasn't you. i was being so foolish. why was i even there in the first place? i kept asking myself. he said, it was my mistake for not wanting to let you go. go away-

No comments:

Post a Comment