Thursday, March 4, 2010

i've less than 48 hours to be joyful.

today, tear ducts choose to fail me and lose control. Flood gates open and even the sun chooses of all days not to evaporate my rivers fast enough to hide the stains on my fug face. i'm sure mummy caught me but she chose to keep her mouth shut. 




did nothing else besides being completely immersed in stephanie meyer's breaking dawn on my comfy bed. i soon realised that i could finish up a loaf of bread every day. with butter spread and sprinkles of sugar of course (: 


not gonna top up my phone. prefers to be uncontactable for this friday. omg. this is suicidal. quit lamenting efy ):


this is random. i miss being mentel. 


I seek solitude. This house lacks any form of space especially with 4 other inhabitants roaming around, depriving me of time alone to reflect and cry. I need to cry. I have not been crying for awhile. I keep it all in. the last time i did for consecutive nights was mr rough's departure. maybe i should give the beach a visit. it has never been in my itinerary for months. 

if only i have someone to share this with. someone who would embrace me and shower me with soothing words. i always push the thought of having one because i'm afraid of losing another one. sighs. life's a bitch.


disjoint sentences. messed up just like my life. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment