Sunday, July 5, 2009

where is the love?

i just want to put a stop to all these shits. y'know what ima saying? hahas

having practical lesson 3 later. a break from all this chaos.

they just don't understand. i'm not ready for any relationships. i'm not giving any false hopes either. fuck all those promises that you've made once i'm yours. i'm too indolent to be in one. i simply have no time to call you each night, saying I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU. i have no weekends to have fun with you. i don't have the belief in the word LOVE anymore. so yeah, what's the point? why the hell can't we be just FRIENDS? and please, stop saying to me that you're just not over him and that's why you're reacting in such a manner. wtf! get this clear: I MISS HAVING A BOYFRIEND, not HIM. and that's like once in a blue moon when my girls are out with their love ones.

you know what i like about singlehood? freedom. i have the liberty to do anything. and i'm going to stick to this like a glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment