Even though this semester i've made some betterments, my results are still unacceptable and atrocious. Start giving more and then expect less. Expectations>reality will only lead to major disappointment. I was in a state of depression that i couldnt really get a hold of myself. I don't know why i can't get a good GPA. okay maybe it's impossible to increase GPA by 1.0. but i really believed it was something achievable. But then my weak subject MRS killed me. sighs...
maybe i wasn't fit to do this thing. Yes it's a good job but i'm not happy. I wish i've other alternatives but this is the only path i can take.
If sucking up can really improve my clinicals grade, by all means, this block i shall be a pretender.
anyway this week's attachment was good. I felt belonged and accepted. i couldnt clear any competencies though :/
and TGIF.. i went to shop and really it's therapeutic. If only i've cash every day, i make shopping a weekly thing. hahas.
and i don't really know what to share about, my life's pretty mundane and very predictable. Nothing's exciting. And even if something does occur during clinicals, we're not advised to blog about it. so yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment